Diesel drive unit assembled and tested in Australia.
This drive unit diesel 10.0hp will drive submersible flexible drive pumps and concrete vibrators using its universal 3-dog style driveshaft. The electric start model is ideal for construction jobs on mine sites to power a wide range of flexible shaft equipment.
Mine-spec includes emergency stop, fire extinguisher, bunding, battery isolator and also recoil start lock to make it site safe* and ready for use.
Features include an Australian fabricated heavy-duty steel roll frame. Electric start allows an operator the ease of turning a key to start the unit. Quick action couplings allow for easy connections. It also features a rubber-mounted sub-frame to reduce vibration from the engine and shaft. Powered by a reliable Yanmar diesel engine. There is also a range of 28 to 60mm shafts available as well as extension shafts and pumps.
Assembled and tested in Australia. The drive unit comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty. It is confidently backed with Service Agents covering every part of Australia. Please note: photo shown is not mine-spec.
|Drives Vibrators (Up to)||75mm|
|Drive Pumps (Up to)||75mm|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|db @ 7m||97db at 1m|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) mm||850 x 510 x 650mm|
|Package (LxWxH)||950 x 530 x 660mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
- Drives 2” Flexible drive submersible pumps (FP2T & FP2TA)
- Drives vibrator Shafts
- A rubber-mounted sub-frame between the engine and HD frame to ensure reduced vibration
- Sledge mounted frame which enables usage on any surface
- Full heavy-duty protective roll frame
- Electric start
- Mine specification
- Long range fuel tank
- Emergency stop
- Central lifting bar/hook
- Assembled and tested in Australia
- 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty
- Hire and Rental
- Power source to drive flex pumps
- Power source to drive concrete vibrator shafts
- Hire and rental