A hard-wearing and enduring submersible pump.
These 50mm pumps are heavy duty and ready to handle the toughest of jobs. The submersible pump attaches to a drive unit (sold separately) for rapid removal of water containing solids such as in footings, manholes, tanks, drainage pits, emptying pools, waste transfer and much more.
This makes the pump perfect for the hire and rental as well as building and construction industries.
These submersible pumps have a water flow of 933 litres per minute. The wide suction passage on the pump allows for debris up to 25mm to pass through and allows for fluids containing up to 60% solids.
The FP2TA model is a 2" submersible pump and has a lighter aluminium pump head.
If you require a longer length, we have 3m and 6m extension shafts available which can be viewed here. If you need a drive unit you can view our range here. Hose kits are also available. If this pump is not suitable, we have a wide range of pumps that you can view here.
|Outlet (inch)||2″ (50mm)|
|Water Flow Max. (L/min)||933L|
|Water Flow Max. (L/hr)||56,000L|
|Total Head (m)||29m|
|Max. Solids (mm)||25mm|
|Drive Type||3 Dog|
|Impeller||Open vane vortex|
|Package (LxWxH)||1000 x 770 x 200mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
- Cast Iron or aluminium pump casing
- Wide suction passages to allow debris (up to 25mm) to pass through
- Can allow fluids containing up to 60% solids
- Quick action flexshaft coupling with 3 dog drive
- Includes adaptor for cam lock/discharge hose
- 6m length
- Rope included to lift the pump in/out of holes
- Movable spiral section to prevent kinking
- 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Hire and Rental
- Drainage pits
- Waste Transfer