This drum sander is designed for years of service.
Otherwise known as the EZ8, this drum sander combines professional contractor-type floor sanding results with highly productive, easy to use equipment features for the do-it-yourself market. The drum lowering lever let’s you ‘feather’ the drum like a professional.
This product has so many great features including the expanding type sanding drum for quick change of sandpaper. It also has a heavy duty 1100W dual capacitator motor for the most demanding jobs and a cast aluminium construction to withstand any work site.
Designed for ease of use and maintenance, this machine has a motor that is totally enclosed, keeping it dust free and eliminating the need for cleaning the motor. It also has a quick release dust bag that slides on and off with a simple twist and pull, along with other great features.
Furthermore, the Drum Sander disassembles easily for transport and storage via an easy release latch that allows the machine to break down into multiple pieces.
The American Sanders Drum Sander 8” EZ8 has a sanding pad size of 8x19” (200x480mm) and a sanding width of 8” (200mm). An optional extra is the American Sanders Dust Containment System 45L which you can view here.
|07060A / EZ8
|Sanding Width (in)
|Sanding Pad Size (in)
|Output Speed (rpm)
|990 x 380 x 810mm
- Drum lowering lever allows for feathering.
- 1100W dual capacitor motor provides power for the most demanding jobs.
- The motor is totally enclosed, keeping it dust free and eliminating the need for motor cleaning.
- Quick release dust bag that slides on and off with a simple twist and pull.
- Dust pipe allows for easy attachment of 1-1/2inch or 2inch (3.8cm or 5cm) vacuum hoses for improved dust containment.
- Easy release latch allows the machine to break down into multiple pieces for transportation.
- Rugged cast aluminum construction designed for years of service.
- Expanding type sanding drum for quick change of sand paper.
- Building Renovation
- Flooring contractors
- Hire and Rental
- All internal flooring applications including hardwood and softwood