Australian assembled petrol generator with Robin engine.
The Crommelins petrol generator 5.0kW (max.) with hire-pack will power medium-sized appliances, tools and lights. Hire-pack includes IP66 weatherproof outlets with RCD protection, two wheels, lifting bar/hook, and also fold-out transport handles.
This unit is site safe* and is ideal for hire, construction and worksites. It features a reliable petrol Robin engine, Sincro brushless alternator all built into a 32mm Australian fabricated heavy-duty steel frame. Assembled and tested in our Australian factory.
The reliable generator comes with a three-year Robin engine warranty and also has a two-year manufacturer’s warranty. Customisation options include; powered by Honda engine, powder-coating and electric start. If you want to know more, find your local dealer for a quote.
*Check your local requirements
|Max. Watts (w)||5000w|
|Cont. Output (w)||4700w|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|15amp outlet s/phase||2x 15Amp|
|Voltage (V)||240v – 50hz|
|Fuel Tank (L)||7.0L|
|Running Time (Rated Output)||1.9hr|
|Noise Level (dB @ 7m)||76db|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||935 x 535 x 725mm|
|Package (LxWxH)||935 x 535 x 725mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
- 32mm Australian fabricated steel frame
- Genuine Robin industrial engine
- Hirepack (2 x wheels, transport handle, lifting hook, weatherproof outlets with RCD protection)
- Earth leakage switch with earth spike
- IP66 Workplace compliant
- Sincro brushless alternator with overload protection
- 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembled and tested in Australia
- Hire and Rental
- Hire and rental
- Farm and rural
- Backup Power
- Government Shires and councils
- Work sites