Cut with precision with our Brick Saw.
This robust brick saw is designed with the operator in mind including features to ensure ease of use and safe transport.
It will make easy work of cutting your bricks and pavers. Therefore, its perfect for building and construction, hire and rental, contractors and DIY.
This single phase 1700W electric powered brick saw has a cutting blade that is water cooled by attaching a hose to the water fitting. It has a height adjustable spring-loaded cutting head with locking option, a 14-inch blade capacity (350MM) and heavy-duty mitre guide. Also, the foot pedal allows greater control for difficult jobs. Furthermore, it's highly portable with two large never flat wheels, extendable handles for transport, loading and unloading, as well as a detachable stand.
Assembled and tested in Australia, we have a range of diamond blades available for cutting different materials. Please check with your local dealer for availability here today.
|Blade Size (mm)||350mm|
|Cutting Depth (mm)||125mm|
|Cutting Table Size (mm)||860x440mm|
|Sliding Tray (mm)||280x460mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) mm||1200 x 780 x 1620mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
- Extendable handles for lifting and transport
- Height adjustable spring loaded cutting head
- Sliding tray with rail system
- Heavy duty mitre guide
- Motor capacitor box crash plate
- Large never-flat wheels, puncture proof
- Foot pedal for greater control
- Detachable stand for portability
- 14 inch blade capacity (350mm)
- Assembled and tested in Australia
- 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Hire and Rental
- Cutting bricks and pavers