Power sensitive equipment while on the road with our inverter generator.
The Cromtech Outback Inverter Generator 4.5kw is the perfect power source for your ‘home away from home’ while you are on the road camping, caravanning or in a motorhome. With its pure sine wave technology, you can safely and confidently power items such as laptops, mobile phones, televisions and most household appliances.
Also known as a leisure generator, an important feature of this product is a removable multi-function power pack that is used as the generators start up battery and can be easily detached for use independently as a power bank to charge phones, use as a torch or even jump start a small vehicle. Other accessories include an additional spark plug and a dust cover to keep your new piece of equipment protected while storing it.
Some more great features of this product are the Eco Switch allowing you to minimise consumption and allow up to 12 hours* use on seven litres of fuel and it is also super quiet to run at 55 to 60 decibels. Furthermore, this model also comes with remote start or electric start making it easy to operate, even from up to 20m away. Discover more in the standard feature drop box below.
The Cromtech Outback Inverter Generator 4.5kw comes with a one year warranty, click here to find one of our local dealers to check availability today.
*Running time will vary depending on the load applied
|Maximum Output (w)||4500w|
|Continuous Output (w)||3700w|
|Starting System||Remote / Electric / Recoil|
|Outlets (single phase)||2 x outlets (15 AMP – IP44)|
|Voltage / Frequency||230v – 50hz|
|USB Power Outlet||5V – 2AMP|
|12V Power Outlet||12V – 8.0AMP|
|Engine Model||6HP Cromtech LH170F (212CC)|
|Fuel Tank (L)||7.0L|
|Running Time||Four to 12 hours depending on load*|
|Noise Level (dB @ 7m)||55-60db|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||580 x 453 x 481mm|
|Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||611 x 487 x 530mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||One year (domestic)|
*Running time will vary depending on the load applied.
- Pure sine wave technology suits sensitive instruments
- Removable multi function power pack with multiple charging points
- Two power outlets (230V – single phase) with IP44 weather covers
- USB outlets (5V – 2AMP)
- DC Outlet (12V – 8AMP)
- Remote start (push button) with electric start
- Digital display (volts, Hz and hours)
- Four to 12 hours continuous running (depending on load)
- Eco switch adjusts output as load requires, lowering noise and fuel consumption
- Super quiet running at 55-60db at 7m
- Low oil alarm, overload alarm, output indicator
- Compact design with two wheels and a suitcase styled extendable handle
- Easy access service covers
- One year Cromtech domestic warranty
- Motor Homes
- Fetes and Markets