This self-propelled aerator is used to core holes into compacted lawns.
By removing the cores this allows the soil to loosen and water to feed directly to the root matter.
Greater productivity, better manoeuvrability, and a user-friendly design are just a few of the outstanding features that make the 530 (19″ aerating width) lawn aerator a breeze to operate.
BlueBird’s patented, free-wheeling tine system allows even inexperienced users to easily aerate corners and tight areas. Operators of the aerator will appreciate its simple design and low maintenance costs.
A folding handle, lift handles and semi-pneumatic front tire provide easy transport, while removable side weights offer optimal soil penetration and balance for easier slope aeration.
|Digging Depth||3″ (75mm)|
|Operational Width||19″ (482mm)|
|Fuel Tank (L)||2.0L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1220 x 736 x 1295mm|
|Package (LxWxH)||1020 x 736 x 710mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
- 30 x 2cm Coring tines (closed spoon design) hardened for long life
- Genuine Honda industrial engine
- Rotating tines for easy turning
- Aerating pattern 76-100mm
- Up to 2034m²/hr productivity
- 2 x 16kg removable weights
- Front wheels – 10” semi-pneumatic
- Rear wheels (8” solid rubber)
- Fold down handles for easy transportation and storage
- Hire and Rental
- Hire and rental
- Government departments