Powerful Multi Head Sanding Disc.
American Sanders HydraSand Head is a universal attachment to mount to the American Sanders Rotary Sander 16”, which you can view here, and will also fit onto other popular brands.
It utilises six 5” pads mounted to a thick steel plate. The six sanding pads provide maximum sanding performance and longer runs between abrasive changes. The HydraSand Head is 15% more productive than leading competitive units.
Pads adhere to firm red foam, which allows for increased stock removal and superior levelling ability. The added weight of the heavy gauge steel adds considerable strength and durability, plus provides for faster removal of material from the floor.
The rugged assembly also includes steel-encased bearings for added strength and performance. The raised shaft of the bearing allows for quick and easy pad removal. An isolator/dampener provides superior user handling and also reduces machine and operator motions from being transferred to the floor. This helps to prevent gouging on uneven floor surfaces.
|Sanding Width (in)||16″ (6x 5″ pads)|
|Manufacturers Warranty||6 months|
- 15% more effective than leading competitive units.
- Backer pads provide smoother sanding but may be removed to increase aggressiveness.
- Strong, six-bolt clutch plate construction transfers torque without the use of plastic gear assembly.
- Isolator/dampener provides superior handling.
- Large air slots allow for premium dust collection.
- Building Renovation
- Flooring contractors
- Hire and Rental
- All internal flooring applications including hardwoods and softwoods