Powerful and robust tile saws.
This professional rail tile saw is excellent for cutting precision. It has a durable low maintenance guide rail system that comes standard with a small electric pump located in the water catchment tray. It also has extensions to the tray for cutting large tiles.
This tile saw is compact, water cooled and made of steel and aluminum construction. It has foldable legs and rear wheels for portability. Also, it has a removable water tub and cutting table for easy cleaning.
The Golz Tile Saw 250mm (TS250) can cut to a 65mm depth and 980mm in length and can do a 90° to 45° angle (jolly cutting).
Built for the professional tiler, hire and rental, building and construction as well as DIY. Crommelins Machinery is the sole and proud distributor for Golz in Australia. Please check with your local dealer for availability here today and view other great Golz products here.
|Blade Size (mm)||250mm|
|Cutting Depth (mm)||65mm|
|Cutting Length (mm)||980mm|
|Cutting Table Size (mm)||1140x480mm|
|Blade Flange Size (mm)||64mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) mm||1640 x 540 x 1299mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
- Water cooled cutting blade
- Adjustable tilt saw head and rail to cut 90° & 45°
- Adjustable cutting length
- Removable water tub and cutting table for easy cleaning
- Removable blade guard for easy blade changes
- Foldable legs for transport and storage
- Electric water pump with quick coupling, easy for changing the pump
- Rear wheels for transport onsite
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Comes with 200 or 250mm blade (depends on model)
- Hire and Rental
- Built for professionally and precisely cutting tiles