Heavy-duty petrol power trowel suits contractors and hire companies.
The Crommelins Power Trowel 46" (1170mm) is the largest model. It allows for quick finishing of large jobs and is also perfect in warm weathered climates. Blade changes are easy by using the access gate on the blade guard. Likewise, the blade guard protects both the machine and edges/objects from damage when coming too close.Features include a soft-grip handle that has adjustable height control, lifting hook for simple lifting. There is an easy reach throttle control and also a handy holder for water bottle or hand trowel. Safety includes a 'dead-mans' switch to automatically stop the blades spinning if an operator loses grip.
Optional extras also include a multi-purpose cover or powered by Honda. Crommelins Machinery set the standard for concrete trowelling with operator friendly, well balanced, easy to maintain machines that are the choice of concreters Australia wide.
Assembled and tested in Australia, Crommelins power trowels come with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty. It is confidently backed with local Service Agents covering every part of Australia.
|Trowel Size||46″ (1170mm)|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|DB @ 7m||70db|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
- Smooth performance and stable handling
- Gut bar with ergonomic handles offers easily adjustable control
- Handy bottle holder
- ‘Dead-mans’ safety switch
- Soft grip handle
- Fast travel speed for increased productivity
- Easy to reach throttle control
- Lifting hook/bar
- Blade guard with blade access gate for easy blade changes and cleaning
- Assembled and tested in Australia
- Two-years manufacturers warranty
- Hire and Rental
- Concrete tilt panels
- House pads
- Hire and rental
- Mining & diesel related jobs