This orbital sander moves very rapidly to produce an even sand.The random action of this orbital sander removes the scratch patterns left by rotary or drum sanders, leaving a smooth and flat floor ready for refinishing.At 3,000 orbits per minute, the machine sands faster than any other product of its kind. With torque-less operation for enhanced operator comfort, it's perfect for interim “screen and re-coat” and fine finish jobs.To assist with longevity of this machine, a bristle dust skirt aids in dust containment. It also has a totally enclosed, fan cooled 750w motor to eliminate overheating and the need for motor cleaning. Furthermore, the dust pipe allows for easy attachment of 1-1/2 or 2 inch (3.8cm or 5cm) vacuum hoses for improved dust containment.The American Sanders Orbital Sander 18” (OBS18DC) has a sanding pad size of 8x19” (200x480mm) and a sanding width of 8” (200mm). An optional extra is the American Sanders Dust Containment System 45L which you can view here.Crommelins Machinery is a proud distributor for American Sanders in Australia. Please check with your local dealer for availability here today and view other great American Sanders products here.
|Model Number||07083B / OBS18DC|
|Sanding Width (in)||18″ (457mm)|
|Sanding Pad Size (in)||12″ x 18″ (305x460mm)|
|Output Speed (rpm)||3000 orbits/min|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||460 x 510 x 1140mm|
|Noise Level (dB @ 1m)||74db|
|Manufacturers Warranty||1 Year|
- Bristle dust skirt to aid in dust containment.
- Independent dust pickup fan for effective dust containment (DC model only).
- Dust pipe allows for easy attachment of 1-1/2 or 2 inch (3.8 or 5 cm) vacuum hoses for improved dust containment.
- The totally enclosed, fan cooled motor, eliminates overheating and the need for motor cleaning.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum main frame and pad driver plate for added strength.
- Building Renovation
- Flooring contractors
- Hire and Rental
PRODUCT ENQUIRY GENERATOR CALCULATOR
- Ideal for refinishing all internal flooring applications including hardwoods and softwoods.