The 1.6hp Subaru engine is a very small, lightweight, OHV, single cylinder, air-cooled, 4-cycle, horizontal PTO Shaft petrol engine. It is quiet due to its size and delivers smooth power with a soft tone.
|Labeled Power (hp)||1.6hp|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||39x28mm|
|Piston Displacement (cc)||34cc|
|Maximum Output (kw / hp / rpm)||1.18 | 1.60 | 7000|
|Continuous Output (kw / hp / rpm)||0.81 | 1.1 | 7000|
|Maximum Torque (nm / kgf.m / rpm)||1.76 | 0.18 | 5000|
|Direction of Rotation||Counter Clockwise as viewed from PTO shaft side|
|db @ 7m||69.5db|
|Lubricant||SAE 10W-30 or higher|
|Ignition System||Transistorised magneto|
|Engine Features||Air cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, Horizontal PTO shaft, OHV|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Dry Weight (kg)||3.5kg|
|Dimension LxWxH (mm)||191x234x246mm|
|Engine Warranty||3 years|
- Lightweight and Compact
- Clean exhaust Emission complies with EPA Phase 2 and CARB Tier II in the USA.
- Quiet and delivers smooth power
- Well balanced engine design reduces vibrations to remove operator fatigue
- Much lower fuel consumption than same size 2 stroke engines.
- Powerful and responsive with quick throttle response.
- Easy start with automatic decompression system provides easy pull and reliable starting.
- OHV gives high power & performance, great reliability & durability.
- Easy Maintenance.
- 3 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Hire and Rental
- Portable Vibrators
- Blower Vacs
- Edge Trimmers *Whipper Snippers
- Small water pumps
- Star Picket Drivers
- Post Hole Diggers